Lojo's Proze & Mr Boo's Newz

Monday, July 02, 2012

It's going to be ok.


June... wow.
Busy? yes.
Happy? Mostly.
Sad? well, that's where I got the mostly.

June continues to befuddle, befoul, bewilder and just plain old pyss me off.

A number of people with whom I have shared a number of years getting to know; whether it be short or long, deep or fleeting – all have made an impression on my life. This blog was going to go into a long monologue about the latest loss of a friend. 

However, I realized that, as much as that might be beneficial to me – it might start to concern some of you that either I am slipping slowly into a philosophic depression or perhaps I’ve become the Harbinger of Doom.

Barring the latter may have merit – I would like to now invite you to a blog filled with faeries and flowers, unicorns and rainbows.

(OK, perhaps I might find a middle ground, yeh?)

Instead, let me just say... I am thankful to all those people I call Friend. My friends have changed me, enhanced my life. My friends have taught me how to play guitar, made me laugh, helped me cry and given me pause.  My friends have participated in my most incredible memories – both real and surreal and been an important part of creating my history. My friends have made dreams come true.

For those friends both gone and present – thank you, for everything.

No comments: