Lojo's Proze & Mr Boo's Newz

Saturday, January 26, 2013

in the meantime...

Last night I had an incredible night playing music at The Precinct in Sterling, IL.  The crowd was very interactive and invested which always makes for a good night. The after-party jam was a bit of alright, as well.

Now, I'm sitting in a small but wonderful little coffee/bookshop in Dixon, IL trying to get some work done while listening to, "Wait, Wait...Don't Tell Me" and I'm having a little trouble getting things done.

You know, I used to be really good at this multi-tasking thing.  But I find trying to listen to the program while searching for gigs in Wyoming while working out the logistics of a tour to the West coast while making notes for my producer about the new album while thinking about re-visions to a half-finished song while creating a blog pos...

oh. I get it, now.

[[head down...nose to grindstone]]






No comments: