Lojo's Proze & Mr Boo's Newz

Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Sorry it's been so long since I've written. I've been a busy girl.
Most recently I've been a very proud and humbled girl. This is due to the overwhelming response and support I received from all of you for helping me get to and stay in the number one position in the Lilith Fair Talent Contest.

In the past year I've performed with Michelle Shocked, Tret Fure and opened for Pieta Brown and the Cowboy Junkies. I've got to meet some of my personal favorites like Dougie MacLean and Vance Gilbert and I'm looking forward to working with Dave Wilcox at the Lyons Folks Fest Songschool. And now her I am with the chance to perform at one of the most awesome music festivals in the country and in my hometown, no less - Lilith Fair!

I'm keeping my fingers crossed people - You voted me to number one but they need to make the final call - let's hope the Lilith powers that be agree with all of you.
Thank you again, and again, and again!

No comments: