Lojo's Proze & Mr Boo's Newz

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Hello My Fine Folk,

Guess it's been awhile since I've been out to this page - but fear not! Soon I'll be blogging on a regular basis...but not here. The new blog will be up in a few weeks on my website .
In the meantime, I gotta tell you that life has been good to me. Love life? Good! Family life? Good? Music life? GOOD!!

Each year I'm playing more and more shows. And this year proves to be even better - if not in quantity than definitely in quality. I know moving to Iowa was a big change for me (and, presumably, some of you) but lately, I've noticed that it seems my music has found a new focus and rhythm. I'm finding my roots as it were. Which is somewhat ironic given the fact that I'm starting to expand my tour base and get out on the road more.

Recently, I got to spend some quality time with old friends back in Minnesota and it felt good to have some real one-on-one time with these people without having to interrupt a conversation with, "Sorry, gotta get back to the show now." It was good to re-connect with the people who have been such a large part of my life for so many years. I miss them.

So, as Mr Boo and I start our merry way across the USA I look forward to seeing old friends more and making new one's along the way! See you when I get there!

1 comment:

vilstef said...

Greetings, Lojo.

I saw you and Adam at DemiCon, and the cover of Brain Damaged/Eclipse was amazing and wonderful. The audience singing along was not unexpected! I hope to see some of your shows this summer. Peace.