Lojo's Proze & Mr Boo's Newz

Wednesday, January 01, 2014

What a year!



And I do mean, WHAhhh?!?!

Soooo much happened in 2013; I've been writing and feeling more creative, I got to work with my amazingly talented friend, Adam, on the new album, I made new friends and gained new respect for my friends and fans who've stood by me over the years, a song I wrote appeared on an episode of "Car Talk Star" by Lojo Russo, The Girlfriend and I bought a new house and the best part of all…my girlfriend said “Yes” and became my fiance.

There is so much to be thankful for there’s no way to express the enormity of gratitude that I have for each and every one of the people in my life that are a part of who I am.  If “Thank You” is as deep as the ocean and as wide as the universe then perhaps I’ve scratched the surface. So, I will say it simply, thank you.

I hope you enjoyed the turning of the year with love, fond memories and a cup of good cheer.  Mine was spent in the company of friends and loved ones both present and those I hold in my heart. When I look back on 2013 I know that my life has only become richer as each year passes and I realize all that I need is all that I have. Whatever you resolve to accomplish in 2014 I wish you the best of luck in success in your endeavors.


My toast to you:

To friends we have and friends we’ve lost
And friends who’ve left this earth
It’s in these friendships we count the costs
That make life what its worth

On New Year's Eve eve we had a beautiful snowfall in Iowa, the kind I call a Hollywood Snow.
I hope you enjoy this song. 


Hollywood Snow.mp3

No comments: